20100318

NECA - TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES :: SERIES 1.5 Black and White TMNT Boxed Set { Standard v. } // BRAIN-BRAWN


** Update **

-->> Alright , i know the fucking website looks like crap and that a bunch of drunk baboons designed it.

Look, again the overall layout has never been changed since 2004.

I have not ever had  ANY paid staffand nothing but dwindling resources, tools, and fractured design skills.

i get it, i got it along time ago - i am a brain - damaged fuck and the worse designer / artist ever !! I know i know !! !!

I have the industry and the local art scene to remind me of those things, i don't need random douche bags coming on here and throwing that shit back at me !!

I am NOT perfect at maintaining this site and i don't need you assholes who feel the need to rub these facts in my face.

We are working on the upgrades to the site as fast as time allows,.

Mike is damn busy and has been extremely gracious to help me overhaul this place, but he has a life and terribly hectic work schedule -

I am bogged down in galley, portfolio and design work - -

THERE IS ONLY SO MUCH WE BOTH CAN DO..

but we are trying to fix the site !! !!

Again .. we ain't perfect around here.

There's a good chance this site will never be perfect.

To my supporters, thank you for you continued patience, i'll try to get this stuff squared away and the contest finalized once and for all - soon , VERY SOON.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have patience !! !!



To my detractors, please stop leaving me trivial emails about the site's design or bullshit messages on the guestbook.

I know it's all fucked up, but that's how it is right now.

If yo can't do this - - i am sorry but invite you to FUCK OFF !!

Thanks.

~ t

No comments: